i'm living, i'm loving, and if you have a problem with either of those things well, you know how to get out of here.
That was then, this is now, and nobody knows what tomorrow will be. That’s the way things are, whether we like it or not. (Sam Diamond, “Murder by Death”)
RIP Peter Falk
i can’t decide if i want to do him or if that’s just my jealousy regarding his hair talking.
If the moon smiled, she would resemble you.
You leave the same impression
Of something beautiful, but annihilating.
Both of you are great light borrowers.
Her O-mouth grieves at the world; yours is unaffected,
And your first gift is making stone out of everything.
I wake to a mausoleum; you are here,
Ticking your fingers on the marble table, looking for cigarettes,
Spiteful as a woman, but not so nervous,
And dying to say something unanswerable.
The moon, too, abuses her subjects,
But in the daytime she is ridiculous.
Your dissatisfactions, on the other hand,
Arrive through the mailslot with loving regularity,
White and blank, expansive as carbon monoxide.
No day is safe from news of you,
Walking about in Africa maybe, but thinking of me.
[The Rival, Sylvia Plath]
i still maintain that Jon shoulda whipped out his wee-wee during this scene. it would have been funny, also, i would have gotten to see his naughty bits. WIN/WIN.
[ Narrator ] The family continued to chant “speech, speech, speech” for no one in particular.
Marta Complex - 1x12
DIY: Feather Hair Extensions
Ever since I first saw these, I became completely obsessed. The feathers look so pretty and elegant in your hair!
- Feathers - any feathers of your choice (make sure they are of good quality) - be creative! :)
- Micro beads (crimps)
- Threading tool
- Part your hair where you want the feathers to go.
- Take a small section of hair less than 1/4 in.
- Wet the strand you just selected to put through the micro bead( crimp).
- Feed your hair through the micro bead to the root of your hair. Make sure your hair is wet - this way, when you move the bead up the strand all the hair will stay in place and not come out of the bead.
- Then add the feathers one by one. They can stick out the top of the bead - that way, you know it is in all the way.
- Using pliers or your tool from a local hobby store, crimp the bead twice.Make sure you crimped it so that it lays flat on your head.
To remove: Press the opposite way (very lightly) with the pliers. Gently pull out the feathers and slide off the micro bead.
Have fun with this look!
I love this look as well however I read an article recently about the birds these feathers usually come from. they are bred and kept solely for their feathers and often do not survive the plucking process. that’s all they’re used for. Not meat, not eggs. Just feathers. and they die after ONE plucking. it’s Not as if They can just continue to produce them.